Does the brca2 gene also cause colon cancer? Or just breast and ovarian?

BRCA for breast. Brca genetic mutations are for breast and ovarian cancers, for for colonic cancers apc gene, & familial non polyposis gene mutation are tested. 75% of colon cancers has no family history, best way to detect early is by regular doctor visits and colonoscopic examinations for early detection and cure.
Not colon. There are genetic mutations associated with the development of colon cancer and a consultation with a genetic counselor would be indicated for people who have family histories of these cancers.