I was abused as a child and held captive in our home. Now I obsessively ask my husband questions. Is this related? Don't want to relive in therapy. : (

PTSD. You may be suffering from PTSD. Maybe a consult with a psychologist would be a good idea. I don't know if the obsessive question asking is related, but it sounds like some anxiety and insecurity - some good counseling can't hurt, and not all therapists make you go back and relive your past. Nevertheless, maybe it could help to get a fresh perspective on what happened?
It likely is related. While working out the early experience in therapy might be helpful, there are other ways to control this kind of obsessive behavior that do not require that kind of exploration. See a behavioral or cognitive behavioral therapist who can help you control the behavior without going into the terrible past.