Rigth upper chest pain?

Anything. Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation.
Lots of things. Chest pain can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as esophageal spasms, great vessel disease, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, infections), lung or muscle problems to name a few. It really depends on the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. If you are currently having the symptoms you are describing you should see a doctor pronto.
R-side chest pain. Since cardiac chest pain is usually in the middle of the chest and feels like a pressure, right sided pain is probably not heart pain. The most common causes of pain on this side of the chest are muscle sprains, particularly the pectoral muscles. Other causes include pleurisy (lung inflammation), or liver or gallbladder inflammation. If you have wheezing, the lung tightness can strain rib muscles.