I suffer from clicking ankles is there any physio exercises that I can do to help with it. ?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Yes, there is
You should see a physical therapist.
They can give you calf and ankle exercises to strengthen the muscles.

In brief: Yes, there is
You should see a physical therapist.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Need to find out the
Cause.
Sometimes, there is an anatomical structure that is not functioning optimally and it allows a tendon to snap against bone.....Other times it is merely gas escaping from a joint. So, you must first figure out the cause and then the treatment options. A podiatrist or orthopod should be able to help.

In brief: Need to find out the
Cause.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Consult your doctor
I recommend that you see your family doctor so they can fully educate you on various exercises you can perform. Wishing you the best.

In brief: Consult your doctor
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine