Everytime i bend over i get a pain behind my left eye as soon as i stand up it goes away. I also have a swollen optic nerve in the eye. What is wrong?

Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh
Ophthalmology

In brief: Intracranial HTN

Seems like you may have high intracranial pressure.
Lying down, bending down raises the pressure, standing lowers it. Papilledema is classic for high icp. You need to be seen by an ophthalmologist to determine cause... Oral contraceptives, hormones, obesity, vitamins, steroids, tumors can all lead to high icp.

In brief: Intracranial HTN

Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh
Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh

In brief: Maybe optic neuritis

See an ophthalmologist, and if you do possess optic neuritis, should be treated with steroids, but you may have a different problem. Check if MRI was done, as this can help.

In brief: Maybe optic neuritis