I have never had male physical exam, should I get one at my age of 20 or not worry about it? And does insurance cover it if i get one just to do it?

Dr. William Ware

In brief: Physical? good idea

A physical is a good idea at any age.
At 20 it will be directed by your family history (diseases at earlier ages than normal), and behaviors that may affect your health (smoking and sexual behavior.) blood work, and other tests will be determined by these factors. With regards to coverage, more and more companies are seeing the value of these exams, but it would be wise to check with them.

In brief: Physical? good idea

A physical is a good idea at any age.
Dr. William Ware
Dr. William Ware
Dr. Marsha Davis