If i have cerebellar atrophy (not from alcohol), should I avoid all alcohol , including that found in cold medicines?

In brief: Why is it present?

Many different causes for cerebellar atrophy, but, in your age group, lf this is sporadic and not familial, there should be an energetic search for etiology, which could involve medications, occult tumors, and a variety of diseases, including ms, cadasil, arteritis, alcohol/nutritional, etc.

In brief: Why is it present?

Pathology

In brief: Limit it

Alcohol that might make anyone slightly clumsy would be very dangerous for you -- not so much that they would speed your illness but that you might hurt yourself.
The cerebellar atrophies are troublesome and you have my sympathy.

In brief: Limit it

Dr. Eric Weisman