Are foods cooked in healthier oils, like olive oil, less likely to cause nausea?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Rule 1: Eat healthy
There is little evidence for what nutrients trigger nausea in certain women in early pregnancy.
So unfortunately some must select compatible foods by trial and error. Because there have been many studies showing the benefits of olive oil over other oils, it would be advisable for women to try those first, in proper amounts. Then they should see their physician and nutritionist if nausea persists.

In brief: Rule 1: Eat healthy
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Cornelia Franz
If this question is related to nausea of pregnancy then homeopathic nux vomica 30c 2-3 pellets as needed works wonders to reduce nausea. It can be taken for the few weeks(hopefully) that nausea occurs. This remedy also works for nausea in general.
Dr. Rishi Vohora
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Hmm
I don't think there's any relation.

In brief: Hmm
I don't think there's any relation.
Dr. Rishi Vohora
Dr. Rishi Vohora
Dr. Arnon Rubin