Am I at risk for diabetes if my glucose tolerance test came out positive.

Yes. There is more than one type of glucose testing. No matter which is used, if a test is positive, women should see an OB or endo provider or diabetes educator as soon as possible for an explanation of the test results, the condition and the next steps to take. A positive test does not necessarily mean women will need to take Insulin shots so they should not fear going in for followup.
Most likely. If your GTT is positive , you have all likelyhood of having diabetes. Consult you doctor with the results of the tests.