I have HPV and I have heard that papillex helps. Is this true?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Not true

It's quackery.
Don't waste your money.

In brief: Not true

It's quackery.
Don't waste your money.
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Kathleen Mullane

In brief: Too good to be true?

Papillex is a 'phytoceutical' made from fruits, nuts, & mushroom extracts.
It is supposed to increase your immune response & thereby help you clear the virus. There are 'testimonials' on website but no controlled clinical trials. Without these and fda review there is no good hard data. Hpv becomes part of your epidermal cells. Immunological agents have been tried in studies with +/- success.

In brief: Too good to be true?

Dr. Kathleen Mullane
Dr. Kathleen Mullane
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: In America: Herbs

In america if one calls their product an herb or supplement they do not have to be truthful in their advertising.
If this product truly worked then all physicians would know about it and recommend it.

In brief: In America: Herbs

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian