My wife is 8 and a half months pregnant she gets the shakes very bad and after the shakes she gets very dizzy what is going on with her?

Dr. George Valdez
In brief: See doctor
May be low sugar, but there are many things it could be, some are dangerous so go ahead and have her seen today.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Needs Evaluation
I cannot tell from your description but the symptoms are not common in pregnancy and you really need to have your OB evaluate her. I am also concerned for the baby at 8.
5 mo of pregnancy. The symptoms may be harmless but you really need to get checked for any serious conditions. Check any medications or new lotions, supplements etc for possible reactions. Good luck get seen.

In brief: Needs Evaluation
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Jane Van Dis