I just had a double j placed for a kidney stone. Is it safe to have sex? At least oral?

Dr. George Valdez

This should have no issue for sex.
Pain would be the only thing to limit you.

This should have no issue for sex.
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Klauber
Provided you don't have a thread coming out of your urethral opening. (Some JJ stents have a.pull-out thread so that the urologist can pull it out in the office & avoid need for cystoscopic removal
Dr. SG Erman

In brief: It depends

Are you male, or female? A double j catheter may have a string that comes out of the urinary opening.
If you have a string, sexual (genital) activity is not advised. Additionally, vigorous physical activity may dislodge the catheter. I avise asking your urologist.

In brief: It depends

Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham