I have diarrhea in yellowish liquid form, no ache/cramping, after taking medicine from doc, no sign of recovering, what happened? What can I do?

Diarhea. There are many different causes of diarrhea and the specific treatments can depend on the cause. Is your stool fatty and oily? Is it extremely foul smelling? A basic treatment for diarrhea is hydration therapy. Consume plenty of fluid that contain both glucose and electrolytes (like gatorade) to replenish what you lose. If the diarrhea persists, consult your physician.
Needs investigation. Yellowish diarrhea could represent c. Difficile which might occur after antibiotics. Since there is no more information one cannot say. It might not even be related to your previous prescription and could be part of the problem your doctor was treating. Your doctor has the information in your history and you need to let your doctor know what is going on.