I have sinus congestion and dried mucous symtoms which appears to get worse when taking 10 mg of lisinoprel for my blood pressure. Suggestions ?

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dry nose solutions

If it is due to your lisinopril, discuss with your prescribing md, you may be able to switch meds and improve the symptoms.
For now here are some products to try: sinus rinses; nozami (an otc sesame oil spray, available online), ayr gel (saline gel product in drugstores), plain saline mist (otc), or use small amount of aquaphor or vaseline in affected nose. See an ENT if it persists.

In brief: Dry nose solutions

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Lisinopril dry nose.

Try nasal saline solution, or hydrate nostrils with vaseline or perroleum jelly.

In brief: Lisinopril dry nose.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology