I have unknown type ans disorder. A recent dhea level very low. All other tests are normal. I have seen many docs. Cxn to adrenal issues? Pheno r/o.

Dr. David Chrisman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: TMJ

Headache and migraine are consistent with a TMJ disorder. Many pts go undiagnosed and the many times will present taking the same meds.
Since you have most likely ruled out a brain tumor with the MRI and all other test are normal, i would suggest seeing a dentist specially trained who treats TMJ disorders and craniofacial pain. Most of the pts present with ANS disorders and adrenal issues.

In brief: TMJ

Dr. David Chrisman
Dr. David Chrisman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian