I have a white mucus on my stool. Mostly just in the morning and have for about 3 weeks. Could this be an infection from a lotion that I applied?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Mucus in stool
Stool normally contains a small amount of mucus, a jelly-like substance that your intestines make to keep the lining of your colon lubricated.
It is unlikely to be related to the lotion you applied. If there is a significant change in bowel habits, including increased mucus in stool, bleeding or diarrhea, accompanied with abd pain, fatigue, weight loss, you should see a doctor.

In brief: Mucus in stool
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Hard to say
It doesn't sound like an infection but more information is needed regarding bowel movement frequency and quality (?Watery).
It is doubtful that you received an infection from a lotion.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. William Forsythe