Can a slight lazy eye (eye looking a bit more upwards)be properly repositioned with correctional glasses, or anything else with/without surgery? I'm 20

Perhaps but ? If the misalignment dates from early childhood and you are not seeing double, then you have one eye with permanently lowered vision (termed amblyopia). I assume you are not seeing double - which would require an immediate evaluation. Your best bet is to see an ophthalmologist who specializes in 'strabismus' as vertical muscle imbalance is tricky to fix and requires a true expert.
See below. Talk to your opthamologist, there may be some corrective lenses and/or contacts that may help.