I have black tea addiction.I feel bad for having this addiction.?

Dr. SG Erman

In brief: Why

If you limit your tea consumption to no more than 4 cups per day, this is not an excessive amount of caffeine unless you have other medical problems.
There are many other much worse addictions to worry about, drinking a lot of black tea is not one of them.

In brief: Why

Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Black tea addict?

Capsaicin and caffeine are two key ingredients in black tea.
Hindmarch i, and others 1998 found tea ingestion is associated with rapid increases in alertness and information processing capacity and tea drinking throughout the day largely prevents the diurnal pattern of performance decrements found with the placebo (no caffeine) condition. Drinking tea in moderation less than. 8oz per day maybe ok.

In brief: Black tea addict?

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado