I have a history of hypoglycemia, should my baby's heart rate be checked twice weekly at 32 weeks?

High BS--yes, low--? There are guidelines but no simple answers. An OB care provider who examines an entire OB and medical history plus results of blood tests and prenatal diagnosis and ultrasounds and who knows about the physical findings (weight, bp, etc.) is the best person to determine who needs fetal monitoring, when it should be started and how often it should be done. The same applies for biophysical profiles.