I have a painfful knot on the bottome of my neck what kind of doctor should I see?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Depends

Please be more specific.
If the knot is an actual mass or lump, the specialist that would be best suited is an ent/head and neck surgeon. If what you are describing is neck pain that is specifically the posterior spine, then a spine surgeon would be the choice. Having said that your primary care md would be a great person to see first - he/she can direct you to the appropriate md.

In brief: Depends

Please be more specific.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Yu Sun
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Spine surgery docto

You need to see department of spine surgery and than go to department of cardiology.

In brief: Spine surgery docto

Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Yu Sun