Is it good for my health/body to a chiropracter?

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Who Knows?

Chiropracters believe that their work on a healthy person keeps them in that state.
I would like to see some research supporting that claim.Some chiropracters deal with nutrition, vitamins etc. What qualifications they have to practice as nutritionists is not clear.I had 10 weeks of intense ob-gyn trainig as a student. I do not thnk this qualifies me to practice in that area.

In brief: Who Knows?

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Chiropractic

Chiropractic "theory" is based on an outmoded notion of bodily disease caused by compression of nerves emanating from the spine.
Dont blame the chiros - this what they are taught. Many people swear by them. Never let a chiro manipulate your neck and it is absurd to have them treat children. Chiros use unshielded x-ray machines to detect "subluxations" - not seen by real spine radiologists.

In brief: Chiropractic

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Mehul Desai
Pain Management

In brief: Difficult to know

Possibly. We do not have good research that suggests visiting a chiropractor in the absence of a problem. Certainly I do not recommend it as preventive medicine.

In brief: Difficult to know

Dr. Mehul Desai
Dr. Mehul Desai
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Not good for wallet

Chiro came to its founder in a dream from the spirit world.
. No proof that is does anything for health. Patients are often encouraged strongly to return (?Monthly) for "adjustments" that apparently do not cure you -- otherwise, why return right? Having said that, many people swear by their chiropractors. Perhaps they like the very expensive massage. Be careful and watch your dollars

In brief: Not good for wallet

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Vicken Poochikian