Is savella (milnacipran) good for fabamaligia?

Fibro? The first question is: "do you really have fibromyalgia?". It is significantly over-diagnosed in the medical community. Degenerative disease with "myofascial" (soft-tissue) symptoms of the muscles, ligaments, tendons in the associated anatomy is the more typical underlying cause of chronic pain. Savella (milnacipran) "may" help somewhat if, and only if, most of your symptoms are coming from true fm.
Possibly. Savella (milnacipran) is fda approved for the treatment of fibromyalgia. If you truly have fibromyalgia, savellla may be a helpful option.
Yes, FDA approved. Yes, milnacipran [savella] is approved by the us food and drug administration for the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome [fms]. About 50% of fms patients achieve clinically meaningful improvement in their body pain when taking 100mg or 200mg daily of this medication. There are potential adverse effects that should be considered before taking this medication; the most common is nausea.
Sometimes. Since we don't know the actual mechanism of fibromyalgia diagnosis is difficult be sure a doctor knowledgeable in fibromyalgia has confirmed the diagnosis. If so it is worth trying to decrease but not cure symptoms.