My period is 3 weeks late. 3 negative hpt. Feel normal jus mild cramping. Lower abdomen flutters, can a small eating disorder and stress cause this?

Yes. Is there such as thing as a small eating disorder? I don't think so.... But weight changes, stress, sleeping problems, etc. Can have an cause menstrual irregularities. Please get a lab pregnancy test.- to be sure you are not preg. Then, ask yourself whether you are trying to have a baby or not. If not, see your gyn about birth control. If you are trying to have a baby the eating disorder needs tx.
Sure. There are many thing other than being pregnant that can throw off the old cycle. I would continue to check pregnancy tests until your next period and avoid alcohol in the interim...Just in case.
Check thyroid . In addition to having a pregnancy test in a doctor's office, ask to have thyroid studies done as well.