Sometimes doing something simple can pop my shoulder out. It hurts for about a week after it not dislocatung but it pops out & I twist back to pop in.?

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: See ortho doc

Sounds you have some laxity of your joint capsule.
Frequent and recurrent dislocation can lead to more serious injury of your shoulder. You may need a surgery to tighten your shoulder joint capsule.

In brief: See ortho doc

Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Subluxations

The shoulder is inherently unstable buildt for motion rehab strenghthen rottor cuff like a maniac should get better see orthopedist and therapist assuming you jhave had no dislocations in past surgery can assist called capsular shift.

In brief: Subluxations

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Vicken Poochikian