I had fertility procedures for my last pregnancy, can my current pregnancy be affected by those procedures?

No. This is very unlikely. If you have a spontaneous pregnancy now, the prior procedures have no influence on it. However, I should add that if your current pregnancy has not been verified as in the proper uterine location, that should be done at once, especially if your prior treatments were surgical.
No. It depends upon the treatment that you received, ie surgical or medical. But it is unlikely that if you are currently pregnant that any treatment that you received in the past will effect the current pregnancy. Nevertheless, you should have you obstetrician check your previous treatment, and discuss it with you promptly.
No. This is very unlikely. If you have a spontaneous pregnancy now, the prior procedures have no influence on it.