What's my chance to get a heart attack? No family history, smoking or diabetes, low BP and cholesterol. Bmi 19.5, but have anxiety and high stress.

Tx. Hello. I can not provide you with a statistical probability. But, the fact that you are asking the question means that you are concerned and that your stress levels are likely to be at least moderate. Consider cognitive behavioral therapy to address & reduce these symptoms. The pay off is improved quality of life. Take care.
Low end . Keep up, the good work! walk or exercise and you are on the best track you control.