Could my breast hurt due to me taking the prenatal vitemens or could I actually be pregnant. Its only in my right breast. ?

Dr. Daniel Chappell
In brief: Possible
Prenatal vitamins do not cause breast tenderness.
See your doctor or take an over the counter pregnancy test.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Daniel Chappell
Dr. Daniel Chappell
Dr. Banita Kooner
In brief: Breast Pain
If you think you cold be pregnant, please take a pregnancy test or call your doctor's office, it is common for young women with periods to have one sided breast pain.
Usually it is due to hormones and changes to your cycle. Warm compresses and/or anti-inflammatories such as advil (ibuprofen) might help heal any discomfort. If you notice any lumps or new changes, please notify your doctor.

In brief: Breast Pain
Dr. Banita Kooner
Dr. Banita Kooner
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham