My right hand often shakes or trembles. Sometimes I can make it stop if I concentrate only on that for awhile. Is something wrong or am I crazy?

Dr. Hill Hastings
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No, not crazy

It is not a problem in your hand.
.But more likely something more general like "essential tremor" (not progressive or due to underlying disease), parkinson's (usually at rest). Also anxiety and drug side affects can cause it. Treatment depends upon correct diagnosis for which you should see a neurologist.

In brief: No, not crazy

It is not a problem in your hand.
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: Common

Tremors can occur in many people.
If you can abate it by concentration or distraction it is not a symptom of severe central nervous system disease.

In brief: Common

Tremors can occur in many people.
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna