What is the cause of a swollen lymph node under my chin? It is not painful, however, sometimes it gets aggravated by swallowing. Is this worrisome?

Probably not. Lymph nodes enlarge in response to inflammation since they are designed to help fight this. The oral cavity is a major source of minor inflammation/infection and a swollen lymph node is not surprising. If it remains small, is soft and non-tender, and you have no other symptoms it should resolve. If not, have it seen by your family doctor or an ent.
Salivary gland. Could this be a salivary gland the is worsening when eating and swallowing , lymph node should not be painful with simply swallowing.