In some panick attacks I feel like I could hurt my loved ones. I've never hurt someone in my whole life. Is it normal? Can I return to normality?

Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Rule Out OCD/Other
... Possibilities: if you are having recurring, distressing thoughts about hurting people you love, you might want to see an anxiety expert who can better explore your what's happening for you.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder is worth ruling out.

In brief: Rule Out OCD/Other
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
In brief: Panic/Depression
The "purpose" of panic attacks is to not think about something real but upsetting.
To do this you substitute something unreal but even more upsetting. Worrying about hurting a loved one is just perfect to distract you from everything else. However, this does not sound like fun, so seeking insight-oriented psychotherapy is a really good idea to find out what is under the surface.

In brief: Panic/Depression
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
My pleasure
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Panic
Medications can help but it is best to get in and see a psychiatrist to make sure it is just panic attacks.

In brief: Panic
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus