I have pcos and have had 2 miscarriages.I m 27yrs old and overweight.Trying for 3yrs now.Will I get pregnant again?All tests normal apart frm pcos

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: PCOS & Miscarriage

To reduce the risk of miscarriage, the metabolic abnormalities associated with pcos must be reversed.
Hgba1c, androgens, and inflammatory markers should be normal. Studies suggest that the use of metformin may reduce the risk of miscarriage. But remember, taking an Insulin sensitizer does not mean you can skip a balanced low glycemic diet and strength training exercise to reduce your weight.

In brief: PCOS & Miscarriage

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Yes you can

Pcos if treated can allow your ovaries to normally ovulate and potentially conceive.
I do not recall any studies that link miscarriage with pcos, nevertheless i think you should see a gynecologist to rule out any anatomical causes of miscarriage.

In brief: Yes you can

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology