I think antidepressants are causing depression to me. Is it possible? I take Paxil (paroxetine) and clonazepam, and I guess only the last one helped me...

Clonazepam, etc. Sometimes it can take more than one try with antidepressants to find one that works for you. That's why to see a psychiatrist who can select and also augment medicines as needed so you get results. Usually they need at least 4-6 weeks to show their effects. Clonazepam is a sedating medicine that can also be depressant. Please keep working with your psychiatrist to find an effective regimen.
Perhaps. Antidepressants can cause depression to worsen, especially early in the treatment. It's important to talk to your provider about this.