I've been working out for a month now, today I did some diff stuff though. I started spotting pink afterward. Could be pregnant. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Pregnancy test asap
Bleeding during early pregnancy should be investigated; first thing you need is a pregnancy test.
In general, working out is safe through pregnancy. The worry is that spotting so early could be due to an ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy can rupture and become life-threatening, whereas spotting while not pregnant is generally safe.

In brief: Pregnancy test asap
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Get preg test
First, things first.
Get a pregnancy test done, that will tell you if your need to worry about that or something else.

In brief: Get preg test
First, things first.
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham