Talking with a friend: is it possible to become pregnant if on period and pill at the same time from pre cum, and if youre a virgin still?

Dr. William Straw

In brief: Pregnancy risk

This would be very unlikely.
Virginity has no effect on exposure to sperm.

In brief: Pregnancy risk

This would be very unlikely.
Dr. William Straw
Dr. William Straw
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Possible

1) it's possible to become pregnant while still a virgin 2) it's possible to become pregnant when vaginal bleeding although less likely.
I say "vaginal bleeding" because not all bleeding is due to menses. 3) it's possible to become pregnant while on pill, ie due to meds decreasing efficacy of pill, or <100% compliance. 4) there's no real definition pre-cum. Could still contain sperm.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Adam Levy