I have had and MRI and tilt tablet test to try and find out why I have had two syncope but no results. I do have a arrhythmia. Could you please help?

In brief: Follow cardiologist
Your arrhythmia need to be controlled.

In brief: Follow cardiologist
Your arrhythmia need to be controlled.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Andrew Kaplan
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Other tests
You may be a candidate for an implantable loop recorder. This is a little metal box as big as your little finger implanted under the skin in the chest area.
It can record rhythm problems for up to several years, allowing your doctor to correlate your heart rhythm with any more syncopal spells.

In brief: Other tests
Dr. Andrew Kaplan
Dr. Andrew Kaplan
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Need more info
Syncope can be caused by many problems, some realtively "benign" and some serious.
Of course, true syncope is scary adn can cause injury. If you have a dysrhythmia, that is a likely cause depending on what kind. Other causes of syncope can be determined by the evals, but also consider medications, seizures, and just straightforward faints (vasovagal syncope) - which can happen for many reasons.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology