Abdomen pain started after around three months i started to drink a huge amount of water around 4/5 l per day with frequent urine pass.Why is this ?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Frequent urination

If you are drinking 4-5 liters of fluid a day, your kidneys are doing their job of excreting excess water. I suspect that your urine is quite light in color. If you drink, only two liters of fluids/day, your urine production should decrease.
If not, see a doctor as your kidneys may be diseased or you have one that is causing this increased amount of urine.

In brief: Frequent urination

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine