I have lost 40 pounds and weigh 190 pounds; still need to lose 50 more. I am cold all the time. Even with lots of blankets at night I wake up cold. ?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Losing insulation
Hi you are probably doing great, please get routine labs done esp.
Thyroid. But in the event all is o-kwhen you lose fat in your body you lose it all over including your fat inside your abdomen etc.Your body may be adjusting to its' lack of fat insulation. Your body organs like to be kept warm, the body will divert warm blood from your arms and legs to your body core. Keep warm-it'll get better.

In brief: Losing insulation
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
I would wonder if you have a thyroid problem. That is easily diagnosed with a blood test.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Arnon Rubin