Will taking doxylamine at night last long enough to help with my midday nausea?

Dr. Robert Benner
In brief: Try it and see!
One half tablet of doxylamine can be taken along with vitamin b6 (pyridoxine) three times daily for nausea of pregnancy.
As a side effect can be sleepiness, an alternative is to take a full tablet at bedtime, and just use the b6 during the day. Try both ways and see what works for you.

In brief: Try it and see!
Dr. Robert Benner
Dr. Robert Benner
Dr. Jason Gittman
In brief: Doxylamine
Diclegis, which is a doxylamine/pyridoxine combination, is effective for preventing pregnancy-related nausea & vomiting.
Taken at night, it may be effective for 24 hours. But, if needed, another dose my be taken in the morning to prevent midday nausea.

In brief: Doxylamine
Dr. Jason Gittman
Dr. Jason Gittman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil