Got real, good bad. Feet specialists, not podiatrists? Years in a wheel 1 am only 64!

More Information. It is not clear what your problems are exactly with your feet based on your post. If you need a recommendation of a specialist that provides comprehensive foot and ankle care i would check with family, friends, and you pcp for suggestions. Some other resources to check for local providers are: apma.Org, acfas.Org, and aaos.Org.