Dangers of "poppers(rush)" to help with anal sex with another man.  provided both are d/d free and a condom and lube are used.?

Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Alkyl nitrites

Poppers or alkyl nitrites will cause you to flush and feel warm. It is a mechanism like nitroglycerine used for angina.
I can only imagine problems but am not an expert in this. I see where on line you can buy this but they do not give the exact ingredients. Remember, everything can be toxic when taken in high doses. Maybe another doctor will help me out for your question.

In brief: Alkyl nitrites

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham