I have really heavy periods and cramps you wouldnt belive. I can't take birthcontrole I get sick from it. Any advice for cramps and bleeding?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Lots of options

There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods.
Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud can stop your period in some cases. Consider an endometrial ablation if you are done having children. You may have endometriosis. There are surgical treatments such as laparoscopy and in severe cases hysterectomy.

In brief: Lots of options

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Kamlesh Desai

In brief: Low dose ocp

Low dose ocp may help not get sick and still regulate menses and cramps- also if you are overweight, need to lose wight.

In brief: Low dose ocp

Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham