I have really heavy periods and cramps you wouldnt belive. I can't take birthcontrole I get sick from it. Any advice for cramps and bleeding?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Lots of options
There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods.
Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud can stop your period in some cases. Consider an endometrial ablation if you are done having children. You may have endometriosis. There are surgical treatments such as laparoscopy and in severe cases hysterectomy.

In brief: Lots of options
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Kamlesh Desai
In brief: Low dose ocp
Low dose ocp may help not get sick and still regulate menses and cramps- also if you are overweight, need to lose wight.

In brief: Low dose ocp
Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Jane Van Dis