Went online took a ovulation calculator itpredicted that I would ovylate ob feb 1 so I've been having sex on abd after but I feel like im ovulating now?

Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Predictions
Those kinds of calculators are only as good as the information you give them. If you feel you are ovulating now, then have intercourse, and see if it happens.
If not, then you have another piece of information to give the calculator next month. However, you need to be taking prenatal vitamins starting now, in any event.

In brief: Predictions
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Kevin Daus
Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it will be helpful.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Hard to tell
Some women can "feel" ovulation via a mid-cycle pain called mittelschmerz.
However, the best way to know is checking the thiness or "stretchiness: of the cervical mucous, basal body temperature chart, or confirming with a blood Progesterone test by a gyn.

In brief: Hard to tell
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis