Went online took a ovulation calculator itpredicted that I would ovylate ob feb 1 so I've been having sex on abd after but I feel like im ovulating now?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Predictions

Those kinds of calculators are only as good as the information you give them. If you feel you are ovulating now, then have intercourse, and see if it happens.
If not, then you have another piece of information to give the calculator next month. However, you need to be taking prenatal vitamins starting now, in any event.

In brief: Predictions

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Kevin Daus
Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it will be helpful.
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Hard to tell

Some women can "feel" ovulation via a mid-cycle pain called mittelschmerz.
However, the best way to know is checking the thiness or "stretchiness: of the cervical mucous, basal body temperature chart, or confirming with a blood Progesterone test by a gyn.

In brief: Hard to tell

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham