I have tingling in my right hand? For the last year every morning my first 2 fingers are tight/soar and now my hand is tingling. What could it be?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Tho outlet v. Carpal

In the hand may be cause by temporal compression of nerves coming from the chest through the axilla towards the hand or at wrist .
Most of time is temporal compression of axillar nerve while sleeping. Otherwise needs nerve conduction studies and evaluation for compression in the thorax or arm , or carpal tunnel syndrome which affects the wrist & hand only.

In brief: Tho outlet v. Carpal

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology

In brief: Probable CT Syndrome

If the symptoms are confined to fingers and hand for one year and there is no neck pain radiating to arm or pain behind collar bone then most likely reason is carpal tunnel syndrome.

In brief: Probable CT Syndrome

Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Prem Gupta