What happens to me if i apply a second treatment of permethrin cream before the 2 weeks recommend? I did one last night and want another now! help me

Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dermatology

In brief: Not needed

Assuming your treatment was for scabies , even though a second treatment this soon would not be harmful, it also would be of little value.
Treatment with Permethrin does not immediately cure the itch of scabies. It usually takes at least two weeks for the itching to subside . Meanwhile treatments for the itching such as antihistamines or anti-itch lotions such as sarna lotion should help.

In brief: Not needed

Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dr. HECTOR Franco