What could I do about overpronation of right ankle from unhealed sprained ankle injury and normal pronation of left foot. Left knee clicks a lot?

In brief: Orthotics or brace

It is important that how your foot comes in contact with the ground that the weight is distributed evenly and not creating imbalance in the joints above, including the ankle.
Consider the use of an orthotic and/or ankle brace that keeps the back of the foot (rearfoot bones) aligned and in a more efficient biomechanical position. Visit the podiatrist for a complete evaluation and assessment.

In brief: Orthotics or brace

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Bracing or inserts

After an ankle injury that causes changes to your gait, you may need bracing, strapping, physical therapy.
If you feel you are over pronating, an otc insert may help or see a specialist to get a custom insert. For a better evaluation get a referral to a podiatrist for a more accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Bracing or inserts

In brief: Hyper pronation

I would see a podiatrist for functional forefoot orthosis.
When the foot hyperpronates this creates internal tibial torsion and is doing so to the point it is effecting your knee.

In brief: Hyper pronation

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine