Can you tell me about the illness acidosis tubular renal ? If my son would have this. Is it so dangerous in the present and in the future?

Pathology

In brief: Several types

These range from mild birth defects detectable only using the lab to some serious problems that may result in skeletal growth problems and/or require medication.
It's been suggested that dickens' "tiny tim" suffered one of the RTA variants. I'm glad you are taking a proactive approach and hope you will find the exact diagnosis and expected outcome -- your physician is bound by law to share this.

In brief: Several types

Dr. Shontae Buffington