I yawned really hard and have pain on my right saw of jaw and now have a sore throat and it hurts when I swallow. Any advice?

Muscle stretch. Probably the soft tissue on the side of the throat got stretched around the tonsil. If so then throat pain radiating to ear. Consider soft diet, advil, (ibuprofen) ice or heat to side of jaw. If not better in 2-3 weeks then see md.
Muscle/joint pain. The temporomandibular joint is the jaw hinge joint. You might have traumatized it by the stretch from the yawn, plus other neck and throat muscles may have been injured. I suggest warm moist heat, anti- inflammatories like ibuprofen, soft diet, and give symptoms a few days to resolve. If no improvement, see doctor.