What can I do about urinary leakage without taking a prescription? I am 67.

Dr. Kamlesh Desai

In brief: Kegal's ex.

Decrease caffeine use, avoid excessive fluids, do kegals excercise, consider a pessary.

In brief: Kegal's ex.

Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Andrew Siegel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IbliBiRzOw video will show how to do exercises

In brief: Behavioral technique

It's important to have at least have a urinalysis to check for infection, diabetes, etc, and a bladder scan to check the amount of urine remaining after urinating, because it is possible that you may be overflowing.
If you are emptying okay and urine is negative, simple things to do are fluid restriction, minimal caffeine, timed voiding, and pelvic floor exercises.

In brief: Behavioral technique

Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham