I suffer from urinary infections. How much cranberry juice should I drink?

Try urinating after sex to flush out bacteria. And if your infections are really frequent, talk to your doctor about taking antibiotics after sex or even more frequently.
No magic amount. There's no agreement on an ideal quantity. In general, increasing fluid intake is a good idea. Try to stick to unsweetened juices to minimize unwanted calories.
Not too much. A glass morning and night should be sufficient. Remember cranberry juice or various cranberry cotails contain lots of sugar and thus calories. Try diet cranberry. Also drink lots of water, empty bladder after sex, do not withhold urination. Shower rather than tub baths. Avoid thongs & non-cotton underwear. Do not get constipated. Good luck.