Kidney infection is gone. Why am I still experiencing back pain?

Need to investigate. You should go see your doctor to investigate the cause. There can be something else going on in your kidney or in the spine. Often the kidney infections are caused by an underlying cause like stone or tumor. Or the cause of the back pain may be something outside the kidney area..
More than one cause. You may have another cause of your back pain like lumbar strain... Follow up with your doctor to make sure there is no more infection still and good luck.